Ronald W. Rosselot
Ron is a graduate of Xavier University in 1968. He began his career in the financial services industry in 1976, and started the Rosselot Financial Group in 1986. His step-son, Nathan Kosman, joined the company in 1998, and became a shareholder in 2005.
Throughout his career Ron has been recognized for many achievements, both in his industry, and in the community. Among his most notable accomplishments are the following:
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Financial Services Institute
- Facilitator and Chairman Emeritus of Life Success Seminars
- Former CASA and currently a member of the Board of Trustees of ProKids
- Current member and past president of the Goering Center for Family and Private Businesses Board of Advisors
- Member of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Roundtable #13
- Member of the Goering Center Family Business Executive Roundtable (Sage)
- Member of the Ohio State Handball Hall of Fame
Ron resides in Anderson Township with his wife, Debby. He is a member of Coldstream Country Club, and is an avid golfer. He also continues to play handball, and competes in regional and national tournaments.
Favorite Quote: “If you always do what you have always done, you’ll always get what you always got”. This applies a great deal with people creating a financial plan. If you are unwilling to consider other options or alternatives, you will either refuse to implement any plan, or be stuck with the same results.
Biggest Accomplishment: My biggest accomplishment is marrying Debby, and raising our family. All of my children, including a niece and a nephew, are iving successful, responsible lives. Having Nate as my business partner with the opportunity to create a legacy into future generations is beyond my dreams.
If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be: If I had a chance to meet anyone in the history of the world, as a Christian, I would want to meet Jesus Christ. However, since I believe Jesus is God, I would choose Gandhi. He was such a simple man who changed the world by encouraging people to love and accept each other.
Something on your Bucket List: In 2010 Max & Brooke, my grandchildren, made a “bucket list” of 10 things they wanted to do with me before I die. This the best gift I have ever been given, and one I am committed to do them.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.