Tom is a life long resident of Cincinnati, currently living with his family in Landon. He has a wide background of experience in the financial services industry, including banking, mortgage banking, and working for the Federal Reserve System.
Tom has been President of two companies and understands that making a commitment to your customers to provide excellent service is the key to success.
- MBA from Xavier University
- Graduate of University of Cincinnati
- Participant – Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- Licensed: Life, Accident, Health, Series 7, Series 66 and Mortgage Loan Officer
Best Financial advice received: “Hope for the best / Plan for the worst”
Favorite Holiday : “Thanksgiving”
Something on your Bucket list: “Play golf at Pebble Beach”
If you could meet someone, past or present who would it be: “Bob Dylan”
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- 513-532-2387 / fax 513-624-3124