Investment Advisor Representative, Invest
Nate began his career in the financial services industry while in college. After graduating from the University of Cincinnati he continued his career with Ohio National Financial Services.
In 1998 Nate joined his step father, Ron Rosselot, at the Rosselot Financial Group. He now serves as President of the Rosselot Financial Group and Interdependent Advisors LLC. He excels in creating a road map to future financial independence by listening to your objectives and expectations and proposing strategies with which you are comfortable.
In Nate’s spare time he enjoys traveling, attending concerts and sporting events. Nate is a “recovering” athlete having competed in basketball, football and he is a retired rugby player having played with the Cincinnati Wolfhounds. He is currently an assistant coach with the Walnut Hills Rugby Football Club. He is the former head coach of the back to back to back city champion Forest Hills Youth Football Mad Dawgs.
Nate’s greatest accomplishment off the field is having married his high school sweetheart. Nate and Christy raise their three children in Anderson Township.
- Graduate of University of Cincinnati
- Member of Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Completed Life Success Seminars Basic Training
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of Goering Center for Family and Private Business
- Graduate of Next Generation Institute
- Recipient of the NAIFA’s National Quality Award 1997
- Licensed: Life, Accident, Health, Series 63, 7, 24, 65 (Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Best advice received: “Always talk to strangers”
Favorite holiday: “Thanksgiving”
What motivates you: “Improvement. One of the things I try to live by is to make things a little better each day”
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- 513-624-1306 / fax 513-624-3124